2. My original vision went exactly as planned!
3. “ “
4. I think my project was definitely a success! Everything went smoothly — better than I expected really.
5. I believe my project got stronger due to improvements as I was working on it. For example, the background colors looked boring solid so I decided to make it blend into a different color! It made it far more vibrant.
6. Really all I was trying to do was express was my love for MCU! I think I pretty much achieved my goal. I wanted to paint something Marvel-related for quite some time and this was perfect. With this piece, I really wanted to work on my acrylic painting/blending and I’d say I did pretty good!
7. If I had the chance to do this project again I think I maybe would try different colors for the backgrounds. I like the colors I used but I feel like an orange tone would have been nice for venom’s side and a lighter blue for spiderman’s side (complementary colors!).